Friday, March 2, 2012

Depth of Field






I think this is narrow depth of field.
 The one rose in the middle is in focus 
and everything else is blurry, -->
 I liked shooting the narrow depth of field
 much better than the wide DOF.

Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/ 2.7
Focal Length: 6mm
ISO: 240
I think this is wide depth of field everything is in focus even the dog and the stuff on the floor behind the top flower. I don't really use this DOF <--except for landscape pictures
Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/ 2.7
Focal Length: 6mm 
ISO: 200








This is my narrow DOF with full zoom and this was hard to do because I wanted to get a close up on the flowers without being to close or to blurry, this one is a little blurry but it still looks good, I think. -->

Shutter Speed: 1/8
Aperture: f/ 4.3
Focal Length: 14.3mm
ISO: 200 

1 comment:

  1. The bottom one really isn't a narrower DOF- The aperture is narrower, so it has greater DOF, but the focus was off-the plant was maybe too close? The top two have the sane camera settings, so they will be the same DOF.

    ReplyDelete